The Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside the Twelve Steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns. Based on the New International Version, this unique Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages the reader with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery.
The first and only recovery Bible based on the most read, most trusted New International Version, offering day-by-day encouragement for people in Twelve Step recovery programs.
- 365 daily Meditations helping ,you to apply biblical principles to the recovery process
- More than 400 in-text Life Connections tying Bible portions to the Twelve Steps
- 2,000 Step Markers indicating passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve-Step Plan
- Reading plans tailoring Scripture readings to specific needs
- Brief, thoughtful prayers giving direction in connection to God from the heart
- Articles explaining how to use the Bible and help you connect Scripture and the Twelve Steps
- Where to Turn section offering help to the hurting
- Book introductions
- 8.50″ x 5.50″