Encouraging Believers With Over One Million Sold
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible has now been updated with a completely new design featuring Thomas Nelson’s easy-to-read Comfort Print typeface, 100 specially designed maps and charts that bring biblical places and themes to life, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study of the Word. Dr. Stanley’s goal of over 50 years in pastoral ministry is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus–the work of telling others the Good News about God’s mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.” Study God’s Word with notes from Dr. Stanley and experience anew your relationship with Christ as you build His guiding principles into your life that will lead you further into God’s promises and love with the Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley’s essentials for Christian living
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God’s Word to us
- Over 300 highlighted verses make it easy to find God’s promises throughout the Bible text that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope
- Answers to Life’s Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book and alert readers to important principles they’ll encounter as they read
- New for the 2nd Edition, 100 maps and charts that help important Biblical places and themes come alive and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly.