Now available in this easy-to-read Large Print edition! The popular NLT Every Man’s Bible is designed to help men develop a fuller, richer relationship with Jesus as they understand what the Scriptures have to say about the challenges they face. The Every Man’s Bible has thousands of notes on topics such as work, sex, competition, integrity, and more. This Bible also includes trusted advice from the pros: Stephen Arterburn, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Tony Dungy, Chuck Smith, Jr., Dallas Willard, Michael Youssef, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joe Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Stephen Broyles, Don Everts, John Fischer, Leighton Ford, Ken Gire, Bill Hybels, Greg Laurie, James MacDonald, Josh McDowell, James Robison, and Gary Rosberg. All of the features and notes contained in this Bible were written specifically for men.
- ECPA 2015 Christian Book Award Finalist!
- Tools for Real Life: Thousands of study notes, plus a host of Spotlights, Perspectives, and What’s the Point callouts
- What the Bible Says: Hard-hitting instructions from the Bible on work, sex, competition, time management and much more
- Men, Women, and God: The truth behind the myths and misinformation about men, women and God
- Book Introductions: Discover each Bible book in a nutshell, all on one page
- Someone You Should Know: Profiles of great and less-than-great men of the Bible and what you can learn from them
- Personal Gold: Sound advice from leaders