The LSB Scripture Study Notebooks are perfect for sermon notes, lesson preparation, and personal reflection.
- Full LSB text for each book
- 1.25 inch side margins
- Easy-to-read 10 point font
- Single column, verse-by-verse format
- Space to write above and below each verse
- Lined page opposite each Scripture page
- Extra lined pages in the front & back
- Thick, opaque paper
- Each volume is 6.5 x 9.5 inches
How to use these notebooks:
- Mark up the Biblical text as you read and study Scripture
- Give a copy to a friend and study the text together
- Record sermon notes
- Write down prayers as you meditate on God’s Word
Three Commitments of the LSB:
- The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
- The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
- The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.