The NRSV C.S. Lewis Bible offers you the opportunity to read through God’s Word alongside one of the most influential Christian writers of all time. Drawn from his long list of celebrated and lesser known works, you will receive insight into biblical passages from the man who authored: Mere Christianity, The Screwtape Letters, The Great Divorce, The Problem of Pain, Miracles, A Grief Observed, The Weight of Glory, and The Abolition of Man, as well as letters, poetry, fiction, and less-familiar works.
Whether you are an avid reader of Lewis’s books or you are looking for a Bible that offers commentary from a respected Christian leader, this updated edition features insights that will be revelatory and thought-provoking to even the most familiar of scriptural passages. The New Revised Standard Version text is in the Protestant canon and it has been printed in Zondervan’s specially designed typeface – Comfort Print – which has been researched and tested to deliver the most comfortable reading experience possible.
- The text of the New Revised Standard Version (Protestant canon), vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Over 600 selections from C. S. Lewis’s writings, placed next to Scripture for contemplation and devotional reading
- Essays on C. S. Lewis’s view of Scripture and journey of faith
- Indexes to C. S. Lewis’s writings
- Double-column format
- Exclusive Zondervan NRSV Comfort Print typeface
- 10-point print size