The NLT One Step Closer Bible is here to meet you and your questions, needs, and concerns
To find a celebrity that uses their platform to honor and praise God is a rare person in today’s Hollywood culture and broader society. Candace Cameron Bure is an outspoken Christian and is passionate about encouraging women to embrace their faith and draw closer to their Heavenly Father. This Bible, presented in the vibrant New Living Translation, is a partnership between Candace’s life and experiences as a Christian and DaySpring’s ambition to bring beautiful and high-quality Bibles to believers all over the world.
“For many years I viewed the Bible as a book I would go to for big answers during big life moments. But when I discovered that this Book held the answers to everything from how to respond when I disagree with a loved one to how to rest even on my busiest days, it completely changed my life. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders because for the first time in my life, I didn’t have to have all the answers – God had them for me.” -Candace Cameron Bure
- Introduction and Q&A session with Candace where she shares the importance of her faith and her heart for His Word
- 8 full-color pages, filled with answers to questions frequently asked about Christianity
- HelpFinder Index: instant access to thousands of verses and notes on more than 100 key topics that are important and relevant for your life today
- Application Notes: nearly 500 in-text application notes on specific needs help you understand how the truths you read in God’s Word apply to your personal situation
- Book Introductions: an outline of each book and key verses
- Promises of God: 177 callouts highlight Bible promises
- New Living Translation: the accurate yet easy-to-understand text of the New Living Translation speaks directly and clearly to you, allowing God’s Word to meet you right where you are.
Presented by Candace Cameron Bure: Actress, producer, inspirational speaker, and New York Times bestselling author Candace Cameron Bure is beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D. J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, in addition to her Hallmark Channel movies, and her time as a former co-host of The View and a Dancing with the Stars Season 18 finalist. Outspoken and passionate about both her family and faith, Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as a role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.