The KJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible compels you to experience the harmony of God’s Word with an optimal cross-reference system that has been enriching the spiritual hearts and minds of believers for over 100 years!
Scripture is presented with a reference system that acts as a guide, not merely a tool, allowing you to explore a specific topic methodically through the entirety of the text. Relevant scripture verses are linked together, with over 100,000 topical references and 8,000 chain topics, enabling a study of the Bible that is relevant for all of the faithful- from those interested in what the Bible says about a particular word of interest to those wanting to prepare a sermon that delivers the unity of God’s special revelation to a divided world.
Some biblical study helps can be cluttered in with God’s Word, unintentionally distracting the reader from the simplicity of biblical truth. You will find, however, that the KJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible’s highly structured and organized cross-reference system has been refined and updated through the years to deliver a reading and study experience that will encourage you to explore Scripture and discover what God has revealed about topics that interest you.
- Complete text of the King James Version (KJV)
- Easy-to-understand chain-reference system with over 100,000 references
- Alphabetical and numerical indexes highlight study materials for over 8,000 topics, each with its own topic number, for exhaustive topical study
- An extensive study resource section includes biographical sketches, illustrated studies of the Bible, a concordance, Bible harmonies, and many other helpful study tools
- Fresh, two-color page design
- 66 book introductions
- 16-page full-color map section with map index
- Line-matched text for enhanced readability
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two double-sided satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Exclusive KJV Comfort Print typeface
- Print size: 9.5