The CSB Student Study Bible has been compiled into an excellent resource combining the timeless wisdom of God’s Word with study helps and notes designed specifically for students and young people. Perhaps at no greater time in someone’s life is the Bible more needed than when their eyes are opened to the sufferings and challenges that will present themselves for the rest of their lives. With the literary tools including 46 articles/essays, 30 character profiles, 99 “Essential Truths” of the Christian faith, 10 “Know Your Faith Q&A,” and 99 foundational memory verses, the CSB Student Study Bible will reveal God’s special revelation in the Scriptures so that the reader can build a life on God’s promises and truths.
The CSB Student Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible. (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
- High-quality Smyth-sewn binding that will lie open whether you are reading Genesis 1 or Revelation 22
- Study tools, articles, and commentary placed alongside the corresponding biblical text, including 46 articles/essays, 30 character profiles, 99 “Essential Truths” of the Christian faith, 10 “Know Your Faith Q&A,” and 99 foundational memory verses
- Full-color visuals to help you see the structure and context of Scripture come alive, including 32 charts, 28 maps, and 10 illustrations/reconstructions
- Introductions and outlines for each book, including background information, theological themes, timelines, and insights into the unique contribution of each book
- Easy-to-read layout with two columns of text, words of Christ in red, and three columns of study notes found at the bottom of each page