The KJVer®, (King James Version Easy Read®, ) is “The Trusted King James in an Easy Read Format.” It enhances the readability of the classic, beloved KJV by updating some 17th-century English words to their 21st-century equivalents while maintaining the meaning and integrity of the KJV translation. The KJVer®, Bible uses the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus rather than the revised 1881 Greek and Hebrew text). While some of the language has been updated, it still contains the phrases and words that you grew up with and perhaps even memorized.
- Words of God & Jesus highlighted in red in the Old & New Testaments
- Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse
- Archaic or obsolete words replaced with their modern equivalents
- Thematic study guide with over 3,000 margin notes covering more than 90 topics
- Outlines and summaries at the beginning of each book
- Topical concordance and maps
- Size 15 text for Scripture, Size 8 text for notations